All Aviron hardware is covered by Aviron’s Limited Warranty, which is provided below. Customer may initiate a warranty claim by contacting Aviron at email@example.com
What this Limited Warranty Covers: In-Home and Commercial Use – Aviron Interactive Inc. (“Aviron”) will replace or repair at its factory any Aviron Product (“the Product”) found to be defective in material or workmanship for a period of TWO (2) YEARS from the date of initial shipment for the Impact and Tough Series Products by Aviron. This Limited Warranty covers TEN (10) YEARS on the structural frame.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
WHO AND WHAT IS COVERED
- The original owner of the Impact Series and Tough Series product lineup. The Product must remain in the possession of the original purchaser, or, for gifted Products, the owner of the original Subscription attached to that Aviron Rower. This Limited Warranty is not transferable.
- If a defect arises in the Product, or a warranted component within the applicable Limited Warranty period, the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy is for Aviron to, at Aviron’s discretion to the extent permitted by law, either replace or repair the defective or malfunctioning Product or component with the same or a comparable model.
- Any replacement or repaired component shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty period or 30 days, whichever is longer, or for any additional period that is required by applicable law.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
- Any other Aviron products or services, non-Aviron products or labor, units that are, or that Aviron reasonably believes to be, stolen, counterfeit, or purchased from an unauthorized distributor or reseller, units purchased or used outside the U.S. or Canada, and units missing serial numbers.
- Software, even if sold with or embedded in the Product, or Internet connectivity. Aviron does not warrant that the operation of the Impact Series Rower will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Damage or equipment failure due to normal wear and tear, improper or negligent assembly, maintenance, installation, relocation, or repair (other than that caused by a Aviron authorized service technician), use of the Product with parts or accessories from third parties, or with parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Product, or any use contrary to the instructions in the Aviron User Manual.
- Damage or equipment failure due to accident, abuse, improper or abnormal use, neglect, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic (or any other change in cosmetic appearance that does not affect performance), theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters or acts of God of any kind, electrical wiring, power reduction, power fluctuation or power failure from whatever cause, unusual atmospheric conditions, collision, introduction of foreign objects, or modifications that are unauthorized or not recommended by Aviron.
- Incidental or consequential damages. Aviron is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of equipment or parts. Aviron does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including but not limited to gym membership fees, work time lost, cost of substitute equipment, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation. Equipment used for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single family or household.
- Any attempt to move or repair fitness equipment creates a risk of injury and property damage. Aviron is not responsible or liable for any damage or injury incurred during, or as a result of, any move, repair or attempted repair of equipment by anyone other than an Aviron authorized service technician. All moves or repairs attempted by you or your agents are undertaken AT YOUR OWN RISK and Aviron shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such attempted moves or repairs.
HOW CAN A CUSTOMER OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE
A customer making a warranty claim is responsible to return the defective Product or component to Aviron’s factory, prepaying all postage or other shipping charges. The Product or component must be returned to Aviron’s premises. The customer must first notify Aviron of his/her intent to return the Product or component and receive a confirmation from Aviron before the Product is returned.
A claimant must ensure that the defective Product or component are properly packed to protect it from damage during shipping. Aviron will not be responsible for any damage that occurs to the Product or component during shipment.
WHAT AVIRON WILL DO
Aviron will review, repair or replace the Product or component at Aviron’s discretion. Aviron will then return the repaired or replaced Product or component to the claimant at Aviron’s expense. Aviron will ground/economy ship all replacement warranty Products or components to claimant. Charges will apply for any alternative shipping methods requested by claimant. Product shipped outside of its initial purchase country may be subject to additional shipping costs. Where the product warranty has been deemed void, the costs of repair and any associated shipping costs shall be borne by the claimant. Aviron will contact the claimant prior to return of the repaired Product or component.
RESTRICTION ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
The term of any implied warranty, including but not limited to any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose that may arise under your country province or state law is limited to the term of the express Limited Warranty in the first paragraph, above. Some states (countries and provinces) do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
RESTRICTION ON OTHER DAMAGES
Aviron shall not be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages under this Limited Warranty or any implied warranty that may arise under your country, province or state law. Some states (countries and provinces) do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.